Our Children’s Ministry exists to provide a safe environment for children so their parents can attend services with peace of mind. Our caregivers seek to make the most of every opportunity to show the children the love of Christ and point them to knowledge of our Lord.
- Check-in begins 15 mins prior to the start of each service.
- All children must be checked in to participate.
- Please go to the downstairs check-in desk to check your children in and fill out other important information.
- Childcare is provided for the entire service.
- Children ages 3 through 4 (pre-K) have supervised play for the entire service along with a lesson. Their class mixes free play time with games, stories, songs, prayer, and bible verses to begin to introduce the children to the character of God.
- Children in Elementary school grades participate in a curriculum designed to introduce children to a systematic theology of Christian doctrine through stories, music, prayer, drama, and games. You can find more information on the curriculum we use HERE.
Have Questions? Feel free to email Noah & Katie Lewis for more information.