- Check-in begins 15 mins prior to the start of each service.
- All children must be checked in to participate.
- Please go to the downstairs check-in desk to check your children in and fill out other important information.
- Childcare is provided for the entire service.
- Children ages 3 through 4 (pre-K) have supervised play for the entire service along with a lesson. Their class mixes free play time with games, stories, songs, prayer, and bible verses to begin to introduce the children to the character of God.
- Children in Elementary school grades participate in a curriculum designed to introduce children to a systematic theology of Christian doctrine through stories, music, prayer, drama, and games. You can find more information on the curriculum we use HERE.
Have Questions? Feel free to email Noah & Katie Lewis for more information.
In 2022, our elders adopted a statement on the baptism of believing children. Affirmation of this document is not required for membership at CCWC, but it provides clarity on the position and practice of the elders in shepherding children who have professed faith in Christ and have not yet been baptized. You can read that statement here.